Trenton Florida Bail Bonds
Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds! We are a licensed bail bond agency registered in Florida and can write Trenton bail bonds. We've been in business since the late 1950’s. Give us a call today and let our decades of experience and knowledge guide you!
Trenton is home to well-known colleges such as Saint Leo University and Florida Gateway College. If you or a loved one are arrested in this area, you must quickly find a reputable, knowledgeable and affordable Trenton bail bondsman - and you can trust FloridaBailBonds.com.
When someone is arrested in Trenton, they are taken to the jail at 9239 S US Hwy 129 and booked in. If a person is arrested on a warrant, they might be able to bond out right away, but often there is no bond on the warrant and they must see a judge at 8:30 the next morning at a hearing called a First Appearance.
Most people arrested in Trenton, however, are incarcerated after what is referred to as “on view” arrests, where a law enforcement officer has witnessed a crime or has reason to believe a crime has occurred.
Please Call us NOW to find out the status of the individual arrested - each case is different:
CALL 1-(877) 336-8449 - we are available 24/7 to help you understand what you must do to get you or your loved one out of jail and back home.
Here's What You Need To Know About The Bonding Process In Trenton:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Trenton Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the process:
- Call Our Office Toll-Free at 1-(877) 336-8449
- Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in (if in a county other than Trenton). If you have the person's date of birth or a booking number, this will also help.
- Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
- Rest easy knowing that the information you share with us is confidential.
We are ready and able to assist you in getting your family member or friend out of jail. Our agents write bail bonds in every part of Florida, and have been doing so since the establishment as a licensed Florida Bail Bonding Agency in 1956.
We offer fast, friendly, and confidential service. If you need a bond written in any part of Florida.
Call us now at (877) 336-8449 and our dedicated team will help you!
Ask us about our flexible payment options and solutions to help you get your friend or loved one out of jail fast!
Why Choose Us For Trenton Bail Bonds In Florida?
"Because owner Rick Roundtree has been a licensed bail agent in Florida since 1978. In that time Rick has never had a complaint filed against him to the department that regulates bail in the state of Florida."
Trenton Florida Jail Info, Inmate Search, Address & Information
Don't know where your friend or family member is arrested? Visit our Florida Inmate Search page to learn how to search for and find anyone listed in any Florida county or city jail.
Gilchrist County FL Jail Address & Map Directions
The Gilchrist County Jail Address:
9239 South US Hwy 129
Trenton, FL 32693
Trenton Florida Courthouse Information
The Gilchrist County Courthouse address:
112 S Main St, P.O. Box 37 Trenton, FL 32693.
- The Clerk’s phone number is 352-463-3170.
- The Gilchrist County Jail booking number is 352-463-3490.
- The Public defender address is 353 S. Court Street Bronson, FL 32621 and the phone number is 352-486-6760.
- The State Attorney address is 112 S. Main St, Suite 218 Trenton, Florida, 32693 and the phone number is 352-463-3406
- Gilchrist County Clerk’s Office Website
What Landmarks Should You Look For In Trenton?
Major attractions in Trenton include Otter Springs, Old Gilchrist Jail, and the Trenton Suwannee Valley Quilt Festival.
Traveling to and from the area is easy courtesy of US-129, State Road 47, and State Road 26, and more.
Need help now? Have questions? Call us toll-free now at (877)-336-8449. We would be honored to assist you and your family during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.