Duval County Florida Bail Bonds
Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds! We are a licensed bail bond agency registered in Florida and can write Duval County Bail Bonds. We’ve been in business since the late 1950’s. Give us a call today and let our decades of experience and knowledge guide you!
Duval County is home to Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, and Neptune Beach, as well as the University of North Florida. If you or a loved one are arrested in this area, you must quickly find a reputable, knowledgeable and affordable Duval county bail bondsman – and you can trust FloridaBailBonds.com.
\If a person is arrested on a warrant, they might be able to bond out right away, but often there is no bond on the warrant and they must see a judge at 9:00 the next morning during the week, and 8:00 AM on the weekends at a hearing called a First Appearance.
Most people arrested in Duval County, however, are incarcerated after what is referred to as “on view” arrests, where a law enforcement officer has witnessed a crime or has reason to believe a crime has occurred.
Please Call us NOW to find out the status of the individual arrested – each case is different – we are available 24/7 to help you understand what you must do to get you or your loved one out of jail and back home.
The Duval County Bail Bonds Process:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Duval County Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the Duval County Bail Bonds Process.
1. Call our office toll free at (352) 376-6645
2. Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in. If you have DOB or a booking number, this will also help.
3. Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
Here's What You Need To Know About The Bonding Process In Duval County:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Duval County Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the process:
- Call Our Office Toll-Free at 1-(352) 376-6645
- Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in (if in a county other than Duval). If you have the person's date of birth or a booking number, this will also help.
- Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
- Rest easy knowing that the information you share with us is confidential.
We are ready and able to assist you in getting your family member or friend out of jail. Our agents write bail bonds in every part of Florida, and have been doing so since the establishment as a licensed Florida Bail Bonding Agency in 1956.
We offer fast, friendly, and confidential service. If you need a bond written in any part of Florida.
Call us now at (352) 376-6645 and our dedicated team will help you!
Ask us about our flexible payment options and solutions to help you get your friend or loved one out of jail fast!
Why Choose Us For Duval County Bail Bonds In Florida?
"Because owner Rick Roundtree has been a licensed bail agent in Florida since 1978. In that time Rick has never had a complaint filed against him to the department that regulates bail in the state of Florida."
Communities, Colleges & Attractions Covered By Duval-Jacksonville
University of North Florida, Florida Community College, Jacksonville University, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville Jaguars, TPC, The Players Championship, Sawgrass
Duval County Florida Jail Info, Inmate Search, Address & Information
Don't know where your friend or family member is arrested? Visit our Florida Inmate Search page to learn how to search for and find anyone listed in any Florida county or city jail.
Duval County Bail Bonds Resources & Maps:
Duval County Jail
4727 Lannie Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Duval County Court House Information:
The Duval County Courthouse address:
501 W Adams St, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- The Clerk’s phone number is (904) 255-2000.
- The Duval County Jail booking number is 904-630-5747
- The Public defender address is407 N Laura St, Jacksonville, FL 32202 and the phone number is (904) 255-4673.
- The State Attorney address is 311 W Monroe St, Jacksonville, FL 32202 and phone number is (904) 255-2500.
- Duval County Clerk’s Office Website
Need more information for Duval County Bail Bonds? Call us locally at (352) 376-6645. We would be honored to assist you and your family during these difficult times.