Lake City Florida Bail Bonds
Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds! We are a licensed bail bond agency registered in Florida and can write Columbia County bail bonds. We've been in business since the late 1950’s. Give us a call today and let our decades of experience and knowledge guide you!
Lake City is home to Lake City and well-known college, Florida Gateway College. If you or a loved one are arrested in this area, you must quickly find a reputable, knowledgeable and affordable Lake City bail bondsman - and you can trust FloridaBailBonds.com.
When someone is arrested in Lake City, they are taken to the jail at 389 N.W. Quinten St in Lake City and booked in. If a person is arrested on a warrant, they might be able to bond out right away, but often there is no bond on the warrant and they must see a judge at 7:00 the next morning during the week, or 8:30 am on weekends at a hearing called a First Appearance.
Most people arrested in Lake City, however, are incarcerated after what is referred to as “on view” arrests, where a law enforcement officer has witnessed a crime or has reason to believe a crime has occurred.
Please Call us NOW to find out the status of the individual arrested - each case is different: CALL 1-(352) 376-6645- we are available 24/7 to help you understand what you must do to get you or your loved one out of jail and back home.
Here's What You Need To Know About The Bonding Process In Lake City:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Lake City Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the process.
- Call Our Office Toll-Free at 1-(352) 376-6645
- Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in (if in a county other than Columbia). If you have the person's date of birth or a booking number, this will also help.
- Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
- Rest easy knowing that the information you share with us is confidential.
We are ready and able to assist you in getting your family member or friend out of jail. Our agents write bail bonds in every part of Florida, and have been doing so since the establishment as a licensed Florida Bail Bonding Agency in 1956.
We offer fast, friendly, and confidential service. If you need a bond written in any part of Florida.
Call us now at (352) 376-6645 and our dedicated team will help you!
Ask us about our flexible payment options and solutions to help you get your friend or loved one out of jail fast!
Why Choose Us For Lake City Bail Bonds In Florida?
"Because owner Rick Roundtree has been a licensed bail agent in Florida since 1978. In that time Rick has never had a complaint filed against him to the department that regulates bail in the state of Florida."
Lake City Florida Jail Info, Inmate Search, Address & Information
Don't know where your friend or family member is arrested? Visit our Florida Inmate Search page to learn how to search for and find anyone listed in any Florida county or city jail.
Lake City, FL, Jail Address & Map Directions
The Columbia County Jail Address:
389 N.W. Quinten Street
Lake City, FL 32055.
Lake City Florida Courthouse Information
The Columbia County Courthouse address:
173 N.E. Hernando Avenue Lake City, FL 32055
- The Clerk’s phone number is 386-758-1342.
- The Lake City Jail booking number is 386-755-7000.
- The Public defender address is 173 N.E. Hernando Ave Lake City, FL. 32055 and the phone number is 386-758-0540.
- The State Attorney address is 173 N.E. Hernando Avenue, Suite 420, Lake City, 32055 and the phone number is 386-758-0470
- Lake City Clerk’s Office Website
What Landmarks Should You Look For In Lake City?
Major attractions in Lake City include Webb's Antique Mall, Lake City Columbia County Historical Museum, and Osceola National Forest.
Traveling to and from the area is easy courtesy of I-75, I-10, and more. For air travel, the county is home to Lake City Gateway Airport.
Need help now? Have questions? Call us toll-free now at (352)-376-6645. We would be honored to assist you and your family during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.