Phone Numbers & Addresses To Gainesville Area Judicial Offices In Florida
- The Alachua County Jail - 3333 N.E. 39th Avenue, (352) 491-4444. The jail in Alachua County is now run by the Alachua County Sheriff’s Department and is located across the street from the entrance to the Gainesville Airport. If you have a warrant or capias for your arrest, you can turn yourself in here. For inmate information, check here.
- The Alachua County Criminal Justice Center - 220 South Main Street, (352) 374-3636. (When you call, ask for either the felony, misdemeanor or traffic division. It will help if you have a case number to give them.) The courthouse is two blocks east of Main Street and University Avenue. Make sure you arrive early for all court dates-they may lock the courtroom doors.
- State Attorney’s Office - 120 West University Avenue, (352) 374-3670. (Two blocks west of the intersection of Main and University)
- Public Defenders’ Office - 35 North Main Street, (352) 338-7370. (One block north of the intersection of Main and University)
- Probation and Parole - (for felony probation)-110 S.E 1st Street, (352) 955-2282 or 955-2023, or 249 W. University Avenue, 955-2055.
- Pretrial Services and Probation Services - (for misdemeanor probation and supervised pretrial release from jail). 26 East University Avenue (352) 338-7390.
- Gainesville Police Department - 721 N.W. 6th Street, (352) 334-2400. You may need to call this number to find a car if it has been towed after an arrest by a GPD officer.
- Alachua County Sheriff’s Department - 2621 S.E. Hawthorne Road, (352) 367-4000. You may need to call this number to find a car if it has been towed after an arrest by an ASO officer. If you have a warrant or capias for your arrest, you can also turn yourself in here. The inmate locator is here: Alachua County Inmate lookup Roundtree Bonding Agency - 410 S.E. 4th Avenue, (352) 376-6645. We are across from the GRU headquarters, four blocks east and one south of the new Alachua County Courthouse. For a map, go here.