If You Have A Problem With A Bonding Agent

What to Do If You Have a Complaint About a Bail Agent

Be assured that Roundtree Bonding agents have a flawless record with the state of Florida.  If you do ever feel compromised by a bail bondsman in the state of Florida, you can lodge a complaint with the Florida Department of Financial Services, the agency that regulates and licenses bail agents in the state of Florida.

Department of Financial Services
200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee FL 32399-0300

(850) 413-3100 (ask for Bail Bond Coordinator)

Email: BailBond@MyFloridaCFO.com

Information about the legal statutes that govern and regulate bail agents and the bonding profession can be accessed as follows:

Note that consumers can always contact the Florida Department of Financial Services Consumer Helpline at (877) 693-5236.